Rich Homie Quan

Dear Friends & Fans

A lot has been sitting on my chest lately. Music is my life and my passion, and I take it more seriously than anything else. Not too long ago, a good friend of mine connected me with someone who had ties with a couple big industry rappers, and I was blessed with the opportunity to speak on the phone with Rich Homie Quan. After the first initial time, we spoke two more times, and during these conversations he told me that I had the deal, he wanted to sign me, and that he was going to come to Toledo to do work together. Of course I was excited, so I ran and told everyone that I could, but things change. I started feeling sketchy about the situation. Things just didn't seem right or professional to me at all. I started doubting and questioning the situation which led me to come to the decision that I came to. I decided to call it off, so I told Quan that I am no longer interested, and that I'm going to do my own thing, and I have yet to receive a reply. I was again blessed with the opportunity to go a different route, and start my own movement from the ground up. Call me crazy, call me stupid, whatever you'd like, but I think this is better. I truly believe in my heart that this is the way that it's supposed to happen for me, and that's just how it is. So to the people who had their hopes up for me, don't worry, I'm going to make it no matter what, but I apologize that it won't happen as soon as we anticipated. It's going to be a long grind, a lot of hard work and struggle, but that means nothing when you're willing to die for it. As long as I have a mic, my laptop, and some headphones, there isn't a person on this planet that can stop me from reaching my goals. That's just how I feel. So until then, I plan to bring you terrific music, and hopefully you find inspiration, strength, knowledge, comfort, and joy within my words. This was just a minor setback, for a major come up. I got us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment